Friday, April 16, 2021

Books And More Books

So, I had a few books on hold from the library. From the author of the Alaska book I listened to a bit ago. One got off hold, so I have it for two weeks. Its like a 17 hour book or something.  Yikes.  The Stand was 24 hours so not quite as long as that,  but still. The majority of books are like 7-10 hours. (Audibie ones)

So, I have to listen to that,  read my library book, Simon and Shuster just sent me an email for some $1.99-$2.99 books. I still have other books in my nook I want to read after the library book,  and I want to continue with the Canadian mystery writer series. See what I mean?  It quickly gets out of hand. 

I got my 2nd Pfizer shot yesterday. No side effects, except the night of both shots I got tired. Regardless that I can handle.  I slept good last night,  so I am ready for another day. 

I was excited to get the shot,  although I don't feel any different. Like more secure or anything. I still am not going to throw myself into a high risk situation.  It says it doesn't take full effect for 2 weeks either,  but yeah I do feel pretty good about it. 

The excavator is coming back Monday. Needs to bring a smaller machine.  They would have known if they answered their texts. Lisa asked about maneuverability, cuz you know?  back yard in city of Holland. Very little percentage of houses will you get into the back yard with a big machine.  The kid did say everything else is fine.  Monday = no big deal.  

What else?  Not much.  Glad about the vaccine. I guess the anti vaccers must all be like 5% body fat,  cuz they don't put anything in their bodies which they think may be bad for them.     :)

Another shooting spree in Indianapolis I see.  You know if everybody at that facilitiy was carrying tazers-- scratch that, guns none of that would have happened.  Nothing bad could possibly happen if everyone was carrying guns.  As the argument goes.  

Another day today. It should be okay. Things are looking up I guess. Springtime busyness is upon us. It is Friday night, but I am old so I have no need to be social.  Life is better when you are older.  Your heart loses a lot of stupid shit you want to do when you are young.   Little to nothing is important really.  Labor,  meal, sleep,  repeat. 

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: