Saturday, April 24, 2021

Slept Like A Champ

I slept for just under 9 hours. That is sleep time too. Not included is the 2 hours of awake time. I was tired. I did a little cat nap on the couch before I took Hope. My muscles were a little sore from my workout too. That always makes you tired. I lost like .3 of 1 pound so basically stayed the same. On pace to get 72 miles for the week too. 

A pretty normal week I guess. Can't think of anything too crazy going on. It is kinda an exciting time as the weather warms up. 

Trees are getting their color. As I was walking Hope yesterday I noticed a change in me. A tree with white flowers held no interest for me. I've seen it all too much or maybe 50+ that stuff just doesn't inspire anymore. 

Things come to life in Spring. I've seen it a lot, but as I age maybe I have more, who cares? In me. At 50 plus you basically turn into a teenager again. Just smarter. You don't do as much stupid shit. 

Today is my day off. I did do the dishes and a load of laundry last night. I have to go shopping,  and I have some outdoor work to do. I am closer to two weeks past my 2nd Pfizer shot. Pool should be installed this week. Work is busy too,  only going to get busier. 

Financially this year should be pretty good. I have no more big expenses I can foresee. I will try and do some saving. Its my new hobby. Watching my accounts grow. Its a horrible hobby,  cuz they don't grow fast enough. They do grow though so that's good. 

I guess I really got nothing. Another day down,  and another day started. I think it should be okay.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: