Wednesday, April 14, 2021

One More Day.

One more day til I get my 2nd Pfizer shot. Michigan is getting hit again. Why I don't know. I saw the bar down the street from me had a lot of cars this past weekend. Maybe people feeling the need to be sociable. People still going out for meals. None of which tempts me. 

Last night I made a simple meal,  and read my book. That was fine by me. Lisa went out with work friends for dinner,  but she is already vaccinated,  plus she doesn't live in a high risk way anyway.  I still don't know why Michigan is so bad.  Its not like other States have people way different than us. Just one of those anomalies I guess. 

Not much else. The book I am reading is good. I didn't want to put it down last night. I started listening to another book too. It started off good. Yesterday was a typical day. 12+miies, and approaching 30,000 steps.  I didn't do anything after work either, except take the dogs and read.  Didn't even turn on the TV, but that's not unusual. A good book is aiways > TV.  

Yeah, not much going on with me, and not a lot on my mind. Blogging is starting to seem stupid too, if nothing is on my mind. I could be reading my book or doing dishes now. Which I think I'll do dishes.   

Laterzzzzzzz.   

No comments: