Wednesday, April 7, 2021

The Next Stimulus.

I checked my bank today,  and deposited in it was a cool $2800 more thanks to my Federal Deposit, and thanks for last year's unemployment being tax free. I still get $800 more from the State too. 

I took my dad to the doctor. He's doing fine for 86 years old. Heart is good, blood pressure was fine. Like I said he doesn't drink or smoke. He weighs over 200 pounds which isn't good obviously.  He's shorter than me.  

The doc did tell him he needs to exercise, told him about evergreen commons the old people workout place. The first place I took him. What can you do?  

Remember the route he took. Getting kicked out of bars for stalking younger women basically.  Then the heroin addict money giving fiasco, in which I kicked him out, and he came back. Back to the heroin diaries,  til he no longer has a license.  

The shit we do has consequences.  I ain't no fucking saint, that's for sure. I am comfortable with myself. Confident too. Also I am not that person who treats wait staff like shit.  That's my dad. We all hate those people.  In some circles my dad thinks he is the smartest person in the room. We all know he's the dumbest,  and you end up just watching a fool in his ways. 

Those with an inflated view of their self worth,  can really be annoying.  

Anyway, I am just doing my day to day. Luckily my day to day has work,  and income involved.  I remain busy.  I am always kinda on you know?  It is hard to turn off.  It would be hard for me to relax with too many days off, cuz it is hard to turn me off. 

I like it this way though. I slept good last night. Woke up right before my alarm.  When I got up to pee I didn't check the Sox game. That's important when they are on the West Coast.  Those late games can be brutal to my sleep if I become involved.  Mostly cuz they are still being played.  Central and East Coast games the games are over when I wake up to pee.  

The pool got delivered yesterday.  A lot of pieces.  No clue when it will get installed.  The people are busy I presume.  My part is taken care of. Just the electrician to gfi my outdoor outlets.  

It is warm outside so we will be cutting grass before we know it. Life is busy early Spring. Maybe cuz that stupid pool, plus my dad's bullshit. 

I think life is just busy. Too busy to come out of it as a Saint. You are just going to fail shit. That's for sure.  

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: