Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Lucky Monday.

We got out of work an hour early,  which was perfect. I was able to take my dad shopping,  and myself. I still was able to take the dogs,  and I cut the front grass. I'll do the back today. My trimmer started up on the first try. What???  So I trimmed the front too, and sat outside in the sun for a bit. 

Lisa was finishing helping a friend move,  so I made salmon and baked potatoes for dinner. My watch finally came,  and it says I fell asleep at 6:38 PM.   :)  I have been falling asleep early. 

Not much besides that. Yeah there really isn't much on my mind at all. I guess just like that outside work started. The days will all of a sudden get busy. That's fine by me I guess. 

I don't have any goals for the summer. At the end of winter there is always thoughts of all the things we will do in Summer, but Summer is busy.  Outside work takes up time.  There still is work,  and dogs. Dinner still needs to be made, and cleaning inside still needs to happen. 

I don't know why we think we will do so much in Summer. At some point I'll get a pool installed.  I am going to look for someone else though. I have no idea about the current guy. He came recommended by the pool place. Why I don't know. Between him and the excavator they seem pretty undependable. Text saying they want to come today,  yet never text back when you ask for a time,  and actually don't show up. Don't call like 4 days later already. 

Its in Lisa's court now though. I mean if they are busy schedule it like a month out right?  Why did I have to be in such a hurry to pull the permit if they are in no hurry to do the job. I may do the bbb complaint thing.  All they have to do is communicate. Texting, and throwing your phone in the sock drawer is not communicating.  

Oh well.  Kind of annoying though. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: