Sunday, April 18, 2021

A Day Well Spent.

I had my normal shit to do. I got it all done. I had to do some stuff in the back yard to prep for the excavator. It didn't take too long. I thought it might take longer. I finished reading my library book. It was really good. What an interesting story. I had no idea it would turn out as it did. There are a lot of good authors out there.   Kate Morton was the author of this book.  She happens to be pretty too. 

I made Chinese for dinner. It was good. My brown rice came out good too. I guess that's about it for the day. Nothing pressing was on my mind. I just had shit I needed to do, and I got it done. I finished the library book too. I only had 8 days left,  and you never know how much reading you can get in. Yesterday I luckily got a lot in. 

Not much going on really. I have work today,  and they might be working today so not sure what areas I can get in. I have my book to listen to, and other books to read in my nook after. That's basically about it. Not sure what to do for dinner. 

Just my boring old life, that I guess I don't find boring. That's probably why I can do this day after day. Cuz it doesn't bore me. Is it stupid?  Yes.  Does it bore me?  No.  

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: