Sunday, April 11, 2021

I Had My Lazy Day.

I did it.  I had a lazy day. I probably didn't even walk 1000 steps. I wouldn't know for sure, cuz I still don't have my replacement watch. I finished a book on my nook,  and figured out how to get library books on my nook. So, the library book I was reading I just checked out as an ebook, and transferred it to my nook. For the record,  I imagine the Kindle is easier to figure out, but still once you figure it out it is easy. 

I drove by a brewery by my house, and there were a LOT of cars. People congregating inside.  That's about the last thing I'd want to do. Probably even before covid. Our older selves know so much more than our younger selves. I guess that's the saying. "Youth is wasted on the young."  

I know not everyone is like me. Some people like to go out to eat a lot. It is expensive though. It seems like life is about a lot of things,  but really we just labor so we can have a good dinner. That's what the days boil down to. Dinner, and then sleep. 

People do spend a lot of time watching TV, which leads to mental problems later in life, in my opinion.  Video games too, which just leads to obesity problems as far as I can tell. The tv does the same. 

Reading probably helps keep you mentally sharp, but once again there is no activity tied to it. My jobs keep me active, and I am really lucky I fell into these.  It keeps me active just by default.  

Yesterday I wasn't though. No laundry,  no shopping, no dishes,  no working out, no dog walks.  It was pretty awesome.  I don't feel guilty either. I can't do it every week, but yesterday was fine. 

Today,  I have a book to listen to, and another to read after work. The day should be fine.  

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: