Thursday, April 22, 2021

Life Never Stands Still.

Welp, I finished my 17 hour book in 3 days. Obviously I got sucked into it. Good books let you see a whole life kinda. Not the day to day, but parts throughout. 

Life keeps moving though, we do too. We are supposed to anyway.   You don't get halfway done,  and think you've already won. It is good if you can show up every day. 

Anyway, I don't know where I am going with that. I guess at some point we all try to carve out a "good" life for ourselves whatever that means.  There are no manuals for that. We are guided by our hearts, and next thing you know here we are. 

We drove by a street yesterday by my house, and all the houses were pretty gross. Small,  4 cars in the parking lot. I wonder what that's like. Yards were crappy. 

Housing is a mess. Young people have kids throwing out some important years to their lives or fucking shit up. Well we all fuck shit up in some way or another.  

There are no manuals to happily ever after. Life is probably a struggle for most. Geesh we cannot always wake up on top of the World like we'd like. 

I just do my day to day. Work,  eat, sleep. It's my little formula for happily ever after.    :)

I look at all lives compared to mine,  and I don't like them.  I like mine better.    :)

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.      :)




No comments: