Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Hard Getting Up.

I was tired, and went to bed super early last night. I also wanted to read my new kindle book, cuz the story has me hooked. It's a thriller,  and i want to know what happens. My eyes didn't stay open long though. Of course I woke up later,  and checked the Sox which kills my ability to sleep right after. 

Coffee helps. Anyway I could easily stay in bed and sleep another hour. I haven't done that though since the blogging streak started. I guess if I am good at one thing it is getting up before I have to. Its pretty much the only time I ever blogged all this time. Except days off of course. 

I took the dogs yesterday after work, but I didn't really want to. I wanted to nap, but I am a bad napper. It was fine, I listened to my Canadian writer's book. The 2nd one is good too. I did want to do dishes, but was too tired. I was too tired to make dinner too, so I had Lisa pick up KFC.  I wanted to get a haircut too, but that was out of the question. Maybe one of those low energy weeks. 

My fitbit should be coming tomorrow. I did miss it yesterday. For one I think it was a big step day, and also the night watch function. Not to mention tracking sleep and stuff. I am excited about this kindle stuff. I akways hear how people love the feel of books. Especially my wife,  but I guess I am not that way. I just want a story. The light thing is pretty sweet too. 

Besides that not much. I have to take my dad to his doctor appointment,  and the pool gets delivered today. After next week a lot of little shit will be taken care of. Electrician,  and my 2nd shot. Spring and Summer are busy times. Best if I do them with high energy. 

I spose.  I really have nothing.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: