Monday, April 5, 2021

That Is A Sunday In The Books.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I listened to the book from the new for me author. It ended up being pretty good. I got the 2nd in the series. It is a Canadian mystery writer. There was a death, and it could have been about anyone who did it. In the end the person who did it, I didn't think would be the one. 

I also read my other book I didn't finish last week. I woke up early this morning. I saw with Amazon prime I get a free Kindle book each month. So I downloaded the Kindle app, and got a free book. You know what is nice about a Kindle book?  You don't have to worry about lighting.  I think I am a fan. Plus I can get Kindle addition books from the library. 

It does feel weird not having my fitbit. Just waiting for my new one to arrive. Not that weird though. I think if I didn't have one I'd be fine with it, but then again I am kinda a data nerd  I think. I like the information I get from it. 

The next two weeks will be busy. Haircuts,  pool gets delivered tomorrow,  my dad's doctor's appointment is tomorrow,  my 2nd shot is coming up, pool installed sometime,  electrician coming. There still is work to do, and books to consume. I did watch a few episodes of modern family yesterday. That show is funny. I definitely had some LOL moments.  

Yesterday was pretty normal I guess. Now I got some kind of reading bug in me. The weather should be warm for a few days. Dogs, and dinners.  

Today, I have work. We are covering a vacation for the 2nd week, so it could be a busy week. Then it will be tulip time coming up, but there probably isn't a tulip time. 

Covid is ramping up at the same time shots are too. 

I have a feeling people aren't doing social distancing so good. 

Whatever,  I can only do what's good for me. I am a good social distancer I feel. 

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: