Friday, April 23, 2021

Hey It Is Friday.

At some point last year or early this year I switched from Saturday work day to Sunday. I wasn't sure how much I'd like it, but I do like it. Saturday off is better than Sunday. 

I made burgers for dinner last night, and we hardly do that anymore. I don't know why really. I guess cuz I typically don't feel like them. I don't make them as good as a restaurant for whatever reason. 

I got my workout in yesterday,  and did some shit outside. 12.99 miles yesterday. If I knew.   ;)   j/k 

The sun was out, and there was a pep in my step. I am over one week past my 2nd Pfizer shot. Just a little added security. I still social distance, and wear a mask. I still haven't been out to eat in forever. I don't even remember when. Last summer? Fall?  

We almost went out the other night, but there was a wait,  so we skipped it. I know I am probably a minority in these things, but this pandemic brought about social distancing.  Consider me a fan.  Where have you been all my life?    :)  that could just be 50 something speaking too.  

Not much going on besides that. This time next week our pool will be installed. Not for swimming obviously, but I'll be able to plan the backyard. I won't even have to dig into savings to pay for pool, and installation.  

Everything is going pretty good I guess. I have no idea what to do for dinner though.  Lisa is going out. I could pick up fish I guess. 

I have no idea.  

Next week will be warmer. I am looking forward to it. Gotta start mulching,  and watering the grass. This year should be pretty good.  

I spose.   

Laterzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: