Thursday, April 15, 2021

A Lot Going On.

So we have 2 outlets outside. One old, no ground wire,  which we use. One newer with conduit attached all the way to the box. It was attached to the fence, which we took down last year. 4x4, and outlet still there. Gfi was bad after 22 years of non use. Electrician takes 5 minutes attaching new gfi, and putting one of those new outdoor protectors over the box,  and we are all set. Oh, and by the way the excavator will be here between 7-7:30 this morning. Oh, and I get my 2nd shot today. 

Everything has fallen into place. On the day of my 2nd shot I feel good. Ya kinda worry about getting covid between shots. 

So today is going to be a good day. I am oddly excited about getting the 2nd shot. Just that bit of security I guess. You wonder about those bar hopping anti vaccers. 

Still I'll be the same. I'll wear a mask. Its done me good so far. Not even a cold this year. Has anyone got the flu this year?  

I think the high risk people for covid are the younger people,  and the lonely. Both with the need to socialize. I am not young,  and have no need to socialize.  

Upon me now like a pile of bricks is outside work. I have to start mulching,  and weeding,  once the pool is up figure out garden areas. 

I like labor though. I like outdoor labor too. You feel like you are accomplishing things. Plus a little labor in the yard day after day does wonders. Its kinda like the dogs walk most days. Day after day you just add miles on your legs. It doesn't seem like much, but it is. Just like my daily salads I try to eat, and bowl of berries. Day after day that shit adds up. Vices the same too, but to a negative effect. 

The formula is keep the vices low,  and the good stuff high. Seems simple, but it may take a little programming.  Our bodies do like a good vice.     :)

Anyways, I spose.  What a great day today will be.  2nd shot,  and excavator.  Fun fun.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: