Saturday, April 17, 2021

The End Of The Week.

The week is at its end. Electrician is done, vaccine is done, and pool stuff is all set.  The grass has been cut too. I did gain .9 of 1 pound last week. Seems about right I guess, although I never really know what the scale will say. I looked at my calendar,  and the next mark is for Cinco de Mayo, so basically I got nothing going on. It is two days from my vaccine so I am that much closer to two weeks past my 2nd shot. What I was told is your body keeps making more and more antibodies during this time.  

Besides that not much. I worked yesterday. I stopped at a visitation yesterday from someone I work with. I am cold hearted so normally I could give a crap about shit like this. Too old,  and I don't really care enough about people anymore.  At this stage I've seen it too much you know?  

As the day went on, I kept thinking I think the death did affect this guy,  so I went just to say hi you know?  Sadness I can relate to.  Not that I am ever sad anymore, but I know people need to see that shit about themselves,  and deal with it too. A kinda major topic from all these years of blogging actually.  Remember way back when those 4+1 bloggers each had their day. No clue what happened to them,  and as life goes don't care all that much. That was a long time ago, and I surely am settled in with who I am.  The cold hearted selfish jerk I've become.  We can't turn our hearts into Saint's hearts.  I would have done it decades ago. 

Anyways,  I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: