Wednesday, March 31, 2021

How Things Work For Old People.

Yesterday I tried getting medical stuff about my dad to his new doctor. For one I thought all old people get Medicare or medicaid or whatever. They may. He has a humana card, and he's had shit done through the VA. I gave them some stuff, but I have to give them VA stuff today.  

I originally didn't sign up for this shit. Since I am doing it though,  I had to ask my dad questions.  He's losing his faculties,  I've learned that. If he wasn't so busy making my life a living Hell being brought home by the police, getting in accidents,  and giving crack whores all his money i could have known more,  but whatever.  

What I learned is in his 70s he probably had no primary doctor.  Ummm, you have cheap Healthcare,  and you are in your 70s.  He doesn't know how to take care of himself.  

Another thing I learned is there is no medical database where medical records for people are pretty easy to get. I think everything is hidden through a maze of primary doctors,  and their networks.  I am hoping my dad's latest VA doctor has access to all VA stuff. 

Regardless who cares. He's 86, he's lived a long time, so if they don't get the full medical history of all 86 years who cares.  He never had cancer, he hasn't smoked in 40 years. He's on medication for blood pressure and stuff,  but there isn't anything major in his past besides the heart attack, and they already have all his holland hospital shit. 

So I guess I'll take an active part in this stuff. Its not how I usually operate.  Typically I take an active interest in nothing. 

Anyway, I see Michigan lost. It was a pretty good run. They started the year outside the top 25. Bottom of the lot in the Big 10. They did pretty good. I saw the game before last. What I noticed was they play good defense. That is a good sign for the future. Being coached good defense. Juwan concentrated on the defensive side of the ball when he coached in the NBA. 

Baseball is starting up now, I think the NFL draft is coming up. I'll check boxscores I guess, but I don't watch much sportsing. I don't stay up late, and I am pretty busy. Summer is coming too. I may listen to some Sox games through Sirius. 

My grass people came yesterday.  The Springtime application I never remembered to do on time. This service is worth it to me. 

I guess that's about it. Today will be busy. I have to drop off more doctor shit, walk the dogs,  workout,  and cook dinner. Nothing wrong with a busy day.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.           :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: