Thursday, March 18, 2021

When People Work Together

So, I got my first shot yesterday. Really uneventful,  except how organized the whole operation was. They lined us up according to our time. 2nd shot people had a card. I have mine now for next time. You went to the table to check-in,  go to the shot area, which they probably had 50 shot tables. Get a shot,  and go wait for 15 minutes to make sure you aren't getting a reaction. They had national guard people,  and other people running this not so small operation. There are always several hundred people coming to get their shots and leaving. I am assuming it is a major hub for our county. Lucky its 1-1/2 miles from my house. 

Very organized. You see people working together so well, you wonder how we can be so divided. I can only see so far. I am a knower of barely anything,  but I would say talk radio was the start, and fox News picked it up. 

Then again the nation was divided during the Vietnam War, so maybe things just always run in that direction. 

If we stopped watching the news maybe we wouldn't hate each other so much. I don't know.  Regardless the vaccine shot operation in Ottawa County runs pretty darn smooth. I was impressed. 

We got our stimulus yesterday. It occured to me $2800 is a lot of money. I guess if people are behind on rent payments maybe not. I paid my house insurance yesterday, I actually saw the bill in the mail. 2 years ago I got a call in Seattie from my agent's office I hadn't paid my bill. Last year I called them wondering when it was due, it was overdue by a week. This year I opened up the mail.   :)

It was due March 26th. My insurance payments have gone out automatically for probably 2 decades. If insurance payments change by $1 I'll get a letter. We get a lot of junk mail from state farm. I rarely open them,  unless checking for a proof of insurance. Oh, and if you don't have a mortgage you actually have to pay that bill. 

Not much besides that. Just another day, and another one today. I was kinda getting a glimpse of how insignificant my life is. I am cool with it. No biggie.  I accept it wholeheartedly. It is just kinda trippy when others don't really get it yet. The insecure person trying to show significance in oneself. That kinda stuff you know?  You can only watch in wonderment knowing there is very little chance that person comes to the truth. 

Maybe insecurity and arrogance walk hand in hand in some ways. You can tell these people.  There is never a conversation that comes up where they aren't almost always all knowing in their mind. Stop everything they are doing to go butt in to a conversation to bless the people with their wealth of knowledge.    :)

Anyways, it was neat to see us all in great clarity, our insignificance.  One can only play the fool trying to get around that truth.  

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: