Wednesday, March 10, 2021

First 60⁰ Day.

It got up to at least 64⁰ per my phone yesterday.  Took the dogs with just shorts and my work t-shirt. I'd say there was a little pep in my step. We will get back to the 40s by the weekend. 

Our pool is in so I hope to submit my permit by today or tomorrow. I need contractor numbers and license numbers or something.  Gonna shoot the contractor an email after this. 

I was pretty ignorant on the English monarchy nonsense. Guess it is a pretty ugly thing. I had no idea. 

Yesterday was pretty normal, and all of a  sudden I have a shit ton to do today. It is a run,  and workout day. I have to sketch a drawing of our backyard with pool in it. Its part of the permit. We had to do it with our driveway too. I am making chicken quesadilas for dinner. I have to take my dad to the bank, and work is going to be a full day for me. Garbage has to go out too. 

Busy is better than not busy. 

Speaking of I just thought of what was so depressing about Atlas shrugged. Our unemployment situation. You have people like me who would not like it if I didn't work. Not everyone is like me. Then you have people who feel comfortable doing nothing. They would collect unemployment for as long as they are giving it. 

Between these two extremes there is not a one size fits all policy that is a good safety net. Also you are probably not going to change the people's desires for what they want. 

A helpless situation. I am happy living as I do. How others live I don't really care. The non laborers I don't really understand at all. They seem content enough living as they do I suppose. Lisa's brother who lives with us would be more than happy living his life playing video games, and eating pizza. Outside the fact he is not long for this World,  cuz that lifestyle attaches health problems to it. He remains fine doing what he does. He wishes he didn't have to work though.  

The one thing we cannot do is change people. Policies are made to fix things, but we cannot fix ourselves. Hard to explain I guess. 

We like the idea of a safety net,  and I am all for it. Some fear if people were given the opportunity to be lazy, and collect money they will. Some are like that. You won't change them. The safety net would be there cuz those at the top don't play fair. You are right they don't. You won't fix them either. 

The formula is a mess. Really the only truth you can come up with is humans are the worst.     :)

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: