Friday, March 12, 2021

2 For 2

So I ran again yesterday. My legs felt like they could do it,  and they did. My lungs currently are not on par with my legs. I felt my effort was too high for the speed.  It will help get me in better shape. I do dream of like old times just going out for a 6 or 8 mile run for the heck of it. Like its the most normal thing. I made the jump once,  so I can do it again. If you told the 42 year old me at 54 I would have to do this I'd be surprised.  Especially while still being at marathon PR weight. 

The work is kinda fun. I don't say it's a challenge really,  it's kinda like going out to play, and getting in better shape while doing it. 

I got everything in to pull the pool permit. We have to get the pool delivered,  and once the permit comes our guy is ready to go. It is March,  so I assume the permit office is busy. Permits are so official sounding,  and they are important for things like driveways, and garages,  and additions and stuff. Above ground pool where we aren't in any danger of hitting gas lines,  sewer lines,  or water lines is more is it far enough away from the house?  Okay good to go.  I am assuming anyway. 

I got the dishes done,  and made dinner. After work I did ride my bike to city hall to ask some questions on the permit. Usually contractors pull permits, so it isn't something we know anything about.  Their website isn't great either. Our laptop is a piece of shit too. 

Yesterday was a successful day though. I definitely got everything done,  and an extra run in too.   I slept good too. 

Today I got nothing.  Just figure out what to do for dinner I guess. Not even sure what sounds good. Maybe burgers.  We don't do those a lot. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: