Thursday, March 25, 2021

An Easy Work Out Day.

I don't remember the last time I had an easy work out day. I felt really strong during my workout. Is it Vitamin D?  I've been out in the sun lately. I take the dogs in the winter too, but with more layers. I don't know the reasons. It has been a while since I felt that strong. One of the best things of working out is waking up,  and feeling your stomach is firm. 

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I took the dogs,  and it was sunny. I got my workout in like I said. I called on my pool permit. I'll probably get it today. Now we can get the ball rolling. I made an appointment for my dad.  He doesn't have a primary doctor,  so got that going. They set me up with an internist I think they said, since he surely doesn't have his full mental capacity.  Not that there was much to begin with. 

Anyway,  I got that ball rolling. It seems I have increased the amount of grown up things I have to do. It's been a smooth transition I think. We all struggle against change probably when confronted, so doing this stupid shit hasn't changed my outlook much. I go to the doctor every year, and get my blood work. I guess it started there. Also I don't take an extra day off, so I don't have lazy weekends.  On my day off each week I have a plan of things to do. 

Anyway, I guess life still has stupid shit attached to it. Tomorrow my CD will automatically go into my savings account. I lucked out locking in at 2.3%.  If I had it rollover it probably would have been like 1% or something dumb like that.  I made a little money with it. I wasn't doing anything with it either.  Next week I can put some into an IRA, and make my tax appointment.  

I have a pretty good memory I think.  I don't make to do lists really,  and I still always have a pretty good idea of what I need to do. It could be cuz my life is easy too. Not a ton of shit going on.  

Then you kinda wonder does me doing this help me mentally?  I don't know. It could.  It definitely makes you think about yesterday, and today,  and days down the road. 

I do wonder if a life of too much tv leads to decreased mental capacity. It wouldn't surprise me. My days are typically pretty busy. I will watch a show or two with dinner. I fall asleep or go to sleep shortly after. You always have  those one people who couldn't possibly see all the shows they talk about, unless their butt is in front of the TV for several hours every day. I don't know all the negatives that come from that.  Obviously weight gain etc..., but besides that I don't know.  

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: