Monday, March 1, 2021

A Book Is A Book.

Yesterday I finished one book, which actually was a kids book. It told a story,  so what does that even matter?  Then I started one I didn't even know I checked out. It actually is really good. I ended up working for 8-1/2 hours yesterday. That's pretty typical. I think I worked close to 9 hours the week before. I came home, and listened to more of my book. Then I went downstairs,  and read my other one. Sundays are pretty low key. 

Besides that my dad had I am assuming an emergency surgery for a hernia pressing into his bowel. Seems like he should be fine. I think I can pick him up today  

I could have told you yesterday,  but he is 85. On borrowed time. It isn't a question of if he'll go, but when. That's how life goes. My dad ain't no saint. I don't know if it is an age thing, but he doesn't really have anything interesting to say. He's going to go sometime and that's that. 

Who I am now has very little to do with him,  except maybe knowing at an early age I didn't want to be like him. I ain't no saint either. You want someone with a caring heart it isn't me. Not anymore. I think I searched for the best in people perhaps, as I once maybe searched for the best in me. We both lack the redeeming quality. I am not the one who will cry cuz a pebble of sand gets lost or is no more. You would need someone better than me. Unfortunately we are not equipped to be like that 

All actions pretending otherwise is just make believe. 

Anyway, I can tell you about that, but you will still do your own thing. You still gotta believe a falsehood,  cuz what else is there?  The majesty of the human being is the falsehood you believe. 

My heart cannot cling to that nonsense anymore.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: