Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Not What I Expected.

I was still sore yesterday, and tired. I decided to take the whole day off after work. I just read my book, and then we made dinner. I slept hard last night, and long. I think I'll be back to normal today. 50 is different than 40, but I am not sure by how much. I've been doing resistance training for a few years just for that reason. 

All muscle memory from long runs is gone though, so basically I know nothing. I am glad I took yesterday off though.  Glad I read my book too. Those do get neglected sometimes. At least I neglect them sometimes.  

Besides that not much. Tomorrow I get my first vaccine shot,  and I guess my stimulus should get deposited tomorrow. I still check to see if I am an early bird depositee,  but most are scheduled for tomorrow. Its a good thing my workouts start on Tuesday, so I don't have to workout after my vaccine. Just cuz I don't know what time I'll get home. I am scheduled at 2:25, but if it takes a while I might not even get home til 3:30 or so. My vaccine takes place like 1-1/2 miies from my house,  so I assume it will be quick 

Anyway, today is another day. I start it off with a good sleep. My legs feel much more recovered than yesterday too, so that's good. 

I am about a week out give or take for getting my pool permit. Just a waiting game. Then we can get the ball rolling. 

Yeah, I pretty much got nothing.  I want to get home, get my workouts in, and get back to my book. Then dinner of course.  I'm gonna assume my TV watching is done for the most part til next winter. At least during the week. I'm bad at tv.   

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: