Wednesday, March 3, 2021

That Was A Day.

When your day is pushing on 12 hours, and you can finally relax for a bit. That was yesterday. I had work, take the dogs, do dishes,  and workout. Then I could sit for a bit, until I had to start dinner. I knew I was getting fatigued,  cuz my workout was harder than Saturdays. 

We watched a bit of TV. I fell asleep on the couch til like 10:00 PM, and made my way downstairs. It was a full day. I was beat by the end. 

Besides that not much. March will probably fly by, and it will be April. Springtime. Who knows what this year will be like. More normal than last year that's for sure. 

We still got to get our pool in, do our taxes, put money in the IRA. By April all that will be done,  and I can get back to regularity. It was kinda the same way when we had our driveway done. This project looming over our heads. 

Not really much going on with me besides that. Work will start picking up ever so slightly. St patties and Easter coming up. Warm weather, tourism,  and yadda yadda yadda. Warm weather,  and longer days always brings a little excitement generally. My life stays the same generally. Over the years I became busier. It might be I take the dogs after work. 

Today is a run day, and I am excited. I won't be this afternoon before I start, cuz I'll be tired from work,  but it will be awesome after I start. Just getting that heart rate up. 

I really got nothing I guess. Just my typical gibberish. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: