Friday, March 26, 2021

It All Came Together.

Yesterday I got the okay for the pool permit,  and this morning my savings account is over $10,000 richer.  Transferred $5000 to an account my investment guy has access to, so I can put it in an IRA. Also called an electrician to switch our outlet outside to a gfi. For the pool.  All that shit I've been waiting for. 

I will pay for the pool today, and either pick it up or have it delivered.  I have a pick up so I can pick it up, but it may have to be delivered.  I have no idea where they store it. At the shop or somewhere else. 

Just more grown up shit I've been getting done. Besides that yesterday was normal. Work, dogs, eat, sleep.  A sprinkling of grownup shit sprinkled between. 

For dinner I bought a couple expensive steaks. $22 per pound at our local small grocery store.  It is a prime cut. Better than you can get at like Meier. It was pretty good. I don't even think buying a steak at a restaurant is even affordable.  Add a drink or two.   Sheesh.  

This time of year is exciting I guess when you got a lot going on. This time last year we were worried about covid-19,  and I guess Michigan is just trying to keep that going. We are having another dramatic increase again for some reason. Why, I am not sure. Hopefully the vaccines help. I am a couple weeks away from my final shot. 

My watch now tells me my sleeping blood oxygen levels,  and soon my skin temperature.    :)  last night my blood oxygen level was 94%  it tends to go down a bit during sleep cuz of less frequent breathing.  So basically mine appears to be normal. 

Not much besides that. Today is another day, and it will only be a high of 43⁰  yuck. There will be work, and dinner,  and pay-off the rest of my pool. Tomorrow I have off. That sounds exciting,  but my days off are boring. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: