Monday, March 8, 2021

Ummm, We All Know Monarchies Are Stupid Right? It is 2020.

So Oprah inter.... who cares. I have no idea who is what in that nonsense. I guess England has had a monarchy since forever. My history isn't so long. I did think about it last night before bed. My history is really just as dumb as a monarchy. Things back in our mid 20s seem so unimportant now don't they?  Like what was the point?  

Fast forward to 50+, and life didn't get any more important. Still achieving nothing significant. My life is pretty easy. I am healthy, financially in a good position. I work, and am active. Really though I am not important in the grand scheme of things. We just spend a little time here. Carving out some kind of life. 

Seems silly kinda huh?  Why do people even kill each other?  

Yesterday was okay. I worked,  finished my one book, which was really good,  and started, and finished the new Stephen King book.  "Later"   it was good. Short for him. Only like a 7 hour book, but there will be a sequel at some point. I ate a lot yesterday for some reason. On my way home I got the Spring bug. I figured I could do almost anything. I am excited for Spring. I have the Spring energy. 

I just watched some sportsing when I got home. All my teams lost.   :)

Aa days go it was fine. Mondays are pretty good days. You work,  and before you know it you are done. 

I think I'll try and get my workout in before work.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.           :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: