Sunday, March 21, 2021

What The Heck Is Corned Beef?

I decided to make corned beef and cabbage yesterday, cuz why not?  Meier had a ton on sale,  I like it, and I never make it. Later as I was chugging 3 glasses of water I was wondering what is corned beef anyway?  Turns out I have no idea. 

With the extra cabbage I am making my own sauerkraut. What a simple thing to make. Cabbage is cheap, besides that all you need is some salt,  maybe other seasonings if you desire. Sauerkraut is one of those foods I can just eat. Spoonful after spoonful.  

I didn't run yesterday. I was nervous.  Mostly cuz I need my legs to work,  and I can't say I felt 100%  I think I'll try tomorrow. I did take the dogs, and I got my workout in. Only 70 miles for the week. 

Besides that not much. I watched Michigan basketball. That's about it. I started watching Ray Donavon,  cuz I have xfinity, so I have Peacock tv automatically. Its another one of those things. Then I slept.  

Today is just a work day. I am going to listen to where the crawdads sing or whatever it is called. I've been eyeing it. Lisa has it, so I was thinking of reading it, but I never got around to it, so I am going to listen to it instead. Sounds like it will be pretty good. 

Besides that not much. Not much at all. One day closer to the pool permit, and one day closer to my 2nd vaccine. We have a lady who kept her restaurant open during our closure. She ignored all warnings, and even remained open when they pulled her permit. She's in jail for being a stupid bitch, and of course people are protesting over it. Meanwhile Michigan is inching up again for positive cases. 

For the record I never eat there. Maybe once in my life. We used to get pizza there decades ago when it was under different ownership.  She's going to be dumb as fuck about this whole thing I am sure. Get released on bond, and go back to try running a restaurant she has no permit for anymore.  Let her rot in jail.  I don't give a fuck. The protestors look exactly as you would picture them. They probably never eat there either.     :)

Really stupid.  I got better shit to do. Maybe they don't.  Too early to snort meth, and drink natty light I guess. 

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: