Wednesday, March 17, 2021

It Is All New

Yesterday I took the dogs on a 4 mile run. In my rememberable past a 4 mile run isn't anything, but now a 4 mile run sure is something. I guess for several years, I've been a 1 to 2 miler. 4 miles is definitely something different. At the end I stretched and massaged my legs cuz they were sore. I don't know if it is running or those 4 miles put me well over 14 miles on my feet for the day. 

My jobs have always been labor jobs, its now I know how many miles I put on my legs every day. Also I am 50+, and not 40+, so I know nothing.  Except if I keep running I'll get better. That I do know. I did get my workout in yesterday too. Working out is not something I've always done while running, and you cannot take that out of me. I find it to be too important. Just not as fun as a run. 

A run is so great,  cuz you know you cannot go from couch to run without a tremendous amount of hard work. Running is the hardest thing for your lungs to get used to. It is a super power if you can do it. 

Besides that today is covid shot #1. Pretty happy about that. I'm on my way. I don't think it will change me much, but I feel good about it. I probably will get the stimulus today too. An extra $2800, that most will go to the pool excavator, and installer. Speaking of covid shot #1, I am that much closer to getting my pool permit. 

This March is starting out better than last March. Although we did a lot of work last year so we can really enjoy our house. Things for me I guess are pretty positive. I am back to a kind of normal. A lot of work,  running,  and working out. 

I spose. Busy day today, but not crazy busy.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: