Sunday, March 7, 2021

A Successful Day Off.

I got everything done yesterday I wanted,  so that's good. Including a run, and workout. My run was fine. It wasn't particularly long, but my quads were fatigued after the effort. It's like I am learning to run again. I was well past 72 miles for the week. I made chilli for dinner too. 

It is nothing too exciting, but all the clothes are clean, folded,  and put away. All the dishes were cleaned,  and put away plus shopping is done. 

Today I have work,  and books to listen to. That's about it. I guess there isn't much going on with me. Looks like they will probably pass the stimulus. Its a whopper. I am more than happy we will get $2800. Also getting everyone vaccinated will be good. 

Life has changed though due to this pandemic. I drove by downtown yesterday,  and there were a lot of people. Its only March,  so that bids well. Everyone had masks on. Even outside. I should get a call soon to get my first vaccination. I am over 50. I still don't think I will stop wearing a mask anytime soon. 

Life goes on. Mine is pretty uneventful. We just have to get our pool in, and then it's just basic Summer stuff. Hopefully the pool comes in tomorrow. Lisa is going to pull permits tomorrow. 

Life is simple. I work today which is great,  cuz I don't have anything better to do. I have no idea what I'd do with a day off today. I could organize my tools I guess. They are in a heap on my workbench,  and other areas. You know how that goes.  

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: