Sunday, March 28, 2021

A Work, And Book Day.

I got all my stuff done, all my clothes folded and put away. I think that's the big one. If I don't do it that day, I may not get them all folded. My tax lady called, and our appointment is tomorrow after work. I still ran out of things to do yesterday,  or perhaps motivation left me. I did take Hope,  and got workout #3 in. 

Once again though I am glad to be working today. Plus I got a book from Celeste Ng I think her name is. I listened or read one before, and I liked it. I tried looking for another one at our library,  but they didn't have any available. 

Fictional storytellers I feel get closer to the truth of stuff. Less pressure maybe to make oneself look good. Just telling a story. Not making heroes.  

I did sit outside yesterday,  and pictured where our pool will go. It should be good. Just the other side of the yard where we planned it, but I like it better there now.  Who knows why we originally wanted it on the other side.  

We ate Arby's for dinner last night cuz I didn't feel like cooking. I got stuff for the rest of the week. Lisa is scheduled for her vaccine. We will all be vaccinated, except the old man.  I meant to see if I could sign him up,  but I am pretty busy,  and I forget.  He could do it himself too,  but that ship has sailed  I guess.  If he can't even figure out a remote control what hope is there.  

I stay active, but will I stay mentally sharp?  I have people invest my money now,  cuz I don't take time to do it myself. I tried before, but it is a lot of time.  Why not let people who spend probably 80 hours per week pondering that stuff do it.  Just like you can bet in Michigan on sports,  but I don't even know enough anymore.  I have no confidence to place even a straight up money bet for any game.  

I did put money on the Bulls game. They improved their team with some trades.  They got killed.    :)  am I intellectually getting lazy not absorbing as much info about this stuff as I can?   Does listening to books help keep me sharp?  

I do plan on working all things being equal for the next 15 years full time. Now is the time for me to make money,  and save.  If social security is still around we will live comfortably.  I wanna save to have a healthy nest egg obviously.  Will the current generation fund social security like my generation did. That is to be seen I guess. 

Who even knows what the future holds anyway.  One thing I don't do a lot of is watch TV. Wouldn't surprise me if excessive amounts of that are what leads to decreased mental capacity.  

Today is a new day, and new week.  I think it should be good.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.          :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: