Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Hard To Believe.

Remember March 2nd last year?  Making plans for Spring,  St. Patties day was coming up. The year didn't end up as planned that's for sure. I wonder how this year will go. 

Yesterday was busy. I did take the dogs for a run,  and that was fun. My knee didn't give me any trouble. We dropped off our truck to the shop. The shift arm sticks sometimes. Kinda annoying when you are ready to leave,  but you cannot get your truck to go into reverse, neutral,  or drive. Strange. We picked up my dad from the hospital,  and we ran to Kohls. Lisa wanted a couple new bras, and I wanted new socks. One bra was like $42.  Holy shit. Who knew?  

It was a busy day. Lisa made a tomato,  pasta,  garlic,  feta cheese bake. Pretty fricken good. I had some ice cream, and went to bed. Just a simple, but busy day. The kind I like. You know the type of day where you go to bed,  and fall right asleep?  Yeah those kind. I was too tired to get my workout in, so it will be a T, Tr, Sat. workout week. Today I have to walk the dogs, workout,  and clean the kitchen. Maybe pick up the truck. Supper too. 

Also we are getting our ducks in a row for the pool installation. It should be in stock this week, or early next week at the latest. 

This time last year the furthest thing from my mind was a pandemic. Now I accept wearing a mask. If I end up doing it forever that's fine. I know no one who even got a cold this year. That is crazy. 

This time last year I thought Asians wearing masks in public were insane. Turns out they were smart,  and I am just some dumb white American. 

Anyway,  I guess bring on Spring. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: