Tuesday, March 30, 2021

A Tax Windfall

We got our taxes done yesterday. I was hoping for $1000 back since I put $5000 in to my IRA. Turns out part of the current stimulus made $10,200 of unemployment, tax free. Lisa brought home a little more than $10,000 in unemployment. I brought a little too. We had taxes deducted for it. Turns out we will get $3500 back from state and federal. I had absolutely no idea. 

Our pool gets delivered next Friday too, so things are starting to shape up. I read a good bit of my book yesterday too. Remember I want to finish it this week. Due to taxes I didn't take the dogs,  and I didn't work out though. I planned on that though. You would think we celebrated our windfall by going out to eat, but we made an easy meal at home.  I wasn't even that hungry for some reason. 

I didn't watch TV, after dinner I went down,  and read,  and then slept. I had a good sleep score.  82.  Oh our grass company is coming out today. The Spring feed and weed.  The one I never ever do.  It's why I wanted a service in the first place. That's kinda exciting too. 

I think that is about it for yesterday. Another day done. I have to do my dad's medical stuff today. I've been dreading it. It will be nice to get it done. That's basically the final thing. The electric company I use should call, and set up an appointment today probably,  but that's it. Smooth sailing from here on out. 

I guess that's about it.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: