Saturday, March 13, 2021

Yeah, It's A Problem.

So, I definitely planned on not running yesterday. Just to be safe. I was at work for an hour, and figured me not running when I got home was probably not going to happen. I was talking myself (pretty easily) to run. 

It was Friday though. The last two weeks I don't even think I took the dogs cuz I was tired cuz the end of the week. 

When I  got home my legs were pretty fatigued. I didn't think they would take me on a run or even a walk. 

Here is my thinking, if my knee starts hurting, I still end up with ~72 miles on my feet every week. A slow run is as safe as a walk. My knee gets better while still on my feet for 72 miles. 

I did get my run in. My fatigued legs warmed up, and had absolutely no problem running. I made sure I slowed down a bit, in case maybe I was going faster than I thought the day before. I haven't been timing my runs. Long gone are the days of me knowing my pace by my effort. I'm kinda like I don't think my legs are running fast, it must be an easy run. Why am I breathing so hard?  

I slowed it down yesterday, and kept it easy. It was better. Today will be my long run,  which I am speaking in relative terms. I doubt I even go 6 miles. Tomorrow I take off everything.  I'll still get 20,000 steps cuz of work,  but nothing else. 

What I have now is runner's legs, just not runner's lungs.  That's the last thing to come,  and I probably won't get those til I go to the track, or run hills.  I'm a couple weeks from that at least.   Maybe.  I'll probably rush this process.  

Besides that I watched a bit of basketball yesterday. Big 10. Illinois is the real deal. Holy shit. I don't know if Michigan can beat them. No one can if they play like they did yesterday.  

Michigan won the Big 10, and they didn't have a first team all Big 10 player. That screams team to me. Their best player scored zero points yesterday, and they won by 13. Their point guard had 15 assists.  What?  

It's a fun time of year I guess.  Especially since I am running.   

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: