Tuesday, March 23, 2021

A Sneak Peak At Spring.

It was warm and sunny yesterday. I was able to take the dogs. We went on a slow run. I got my workout in too. I listened to a short story, and an educational something on Karl Marx. Audible has subjects on individual people in less than 90 minutes. All the famous philosophers,  and stuff. I listened to Karl Marx. Having bought "Capital" decades ago I found it refreshing the author of this 90 minute thing found it to be almost unreadable like I found it to be.    :)

Europe in the middle to late 1800s had to be a disgusting place to live.  Will people think the same of us 150 years from now?  

We just ordered out for dinner. I went to bed early,  and woke up to see Michigan won. I believe they are the only Big 10 team left. That's disgusting. College basketball is changing. Maybe it is just a strange year. 

Not much besides that.  I did sit outside in the afternoon as it probably was 65⁰ outside. Lisa did some Spring cleanup. We don't have a lot of cleanup. Looks like I got almost everything out to the road last fall. It will be warm today too, then turn more seasonable for the rest of the week. 

On Friday I have a CD maturing,  so I can put money into an IRA, and get my taxes done. I now am just a saver of money as much as possible.  It is boring,  but I like my simple routine. It keeps me busy and active. Whatever fun and exciting things one is "supposed" to do my heart does not yearn for. 

We all want to be debt free. Its kinda what we yearn for since we first started going into debt.  It isn't exciting in the least. Once you hit that point,  then all of a sudden you switch to saving money. 

No happiness really comes from inside. Like the girl from the crawdad book. She was happy in her environment,  but lonely.  One would do good to not be lonely too. The World isn't all that exciting you need to explore it. Your heart and mind might be more fascinating.  Like why do unwanted thoughts aiways pop up.   :)

I know the secrets of our imperfection.  I dealt with them accepted them, but was willing to take the path for a better me. A path out of my control to make. In the meantime I live my simple life.   

I spose.    

Laterzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: