Thursday, March 11, 2021

That's A Wrap.

I got almost all my stuff done yesterday. I would have liked to have done the dishes, but didn't get to them. My run was okay. I went my little extended distance. Most noticeably were my legs weren't fatigued. I thought I might be sluggish after work. I wonder if my legs may be whipping into shape. I got my workout in too. One day of each left for the week. 

The stimulus will be going out. We will use it for the pool, so pretty boring basically. My CD matures in a couple weeks, so that will give my cash on-hand an extra $10,000 +   still gotta add to the IRA though. 

Pretty soon it will be April. People should be getting vaccinated at a pretty good clip. Hoping to get mine soon. I am not high on the priority list however. I still socially distance. I have no desire to go to crowded areas. That may have nothing to do with covid. Covid made me realize I like the socially distanced lifestyle. 

Concerts were way too expensive.  Ballgames are a pain in the ass. Everything is expensive,  and I have become a cheap ass. More interested in my routine I guess. Its more fun than a vacation.  I may take a staycation to get mulch and yard work done. Maybe I don't need to. I can get a lot done on my days off. Even days on, I have a lot of time in the afternoons. 

Life goes on. Mine moves in a simple way. I did learn if you have a lot of stuff on your mind it can affect your sleep. When you wake up you might not fall back asleep,  cuz your mind starts churning. My routine is a positive in my sleep,  cuz its simple, predictable,  and helps me sleep good. Typically I will fall back asleep. 

Anyway, another day today.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: