Saturday, March 20, 2021

A Day Off, And Not A Ton To Do.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I had a great sleep last night. Laid in bed for a while too. A nice luxury to have. I really can only do it one day per week. Unless of course its done from not sleeping good. I did dishes yesterday,  so all I have is clothes,  and a bit of shopping to do. 

I've been cleaning out my freezer so, I haven't really been getting a lot of stuff. I like simple meals. I took the dogs for a walk yesterday. My leg felt fine. Still wasn't bending 100% at work, but pretty good. I feel comfortable going for a short very slow run today. Like 2 miles,  and maybe tack on one mile if I feel like it. It may turn into a walk suddenly too. We will see. I have to work out today too. Only 2 for the week, due to my Thursday tiredness.  I felt fully back to normal yesterday. Maybe the first dose zapped me a bit. 

It's so hard to tell. I didn't sleep as good the night before. The weather was a bummer. My knee was a bummer too. Too many variables to get a clear picture. 

I watched the Ohio State basketball game. They impressed the heck out of me during the Big 10 tourney. I didn't fill out a bracket, but I probably would have had them going a ways in the tourney. I started rooting for them in the Big 10 tourney, cuz they were underdogs,  and rooted against them yesterday for the very same reason. They lost. Their big guy Liddell who is a great college player. Strong,  can play inside, and he can pop from 3 too. He got a lot of hate messages on his IG account.  Like hate, I want you to die, cuz they lost a basketball game. What in the actual fuck is wrong with people?  

I guess in the heat of the moment we can say anything.  

What's wrong with me actually.  You would not want to see my unfiltered thoughts on all kindsa things. My head can easily be filled with some pretty hateful shit. 

That's just me too. Add all our hateful shit we have inside. Imagine if it was on full display. We think it's all hidden,  but it isn't.  From our eyes yes, but its always the invisible things we don't take into consideration.  

This World would be a pretty ugly place if our thoughts were on display 24/7.    Can you imagine?   All our hate,  lust, jealousy, greed, cheating, envy, you name it for all to see. There would be nowhere to hide.  We'd all be walking around so damn embarrassed by ourselves.  

It would be pretty awesome.  As long as I didn't have to be in the game.    :)

Just throw me in a dungeon now,  and throw away the keys.    :)

Lol.  

I spose.    

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: