Friday, March 5, 2021

We Got The Truck Back.

Our truck won't go into gear, unless your foot is on the brake. There is a sensor telling the truck your foot is on the brake. If that goes bad the truck may not go into gear, cuz the truck doesn't think your foot is on the brake. I think I speak for us all-- "DEATH TO ALL ENGINEERS."

On the brightside I did get a little longer of a bike ride than usual. I got my workout in yesterday before work too. Something I may try to do from now on if I can. I don't think I really enjoy working out too much. It is harder for me to get excited to do it. I definitely feel stronger doing it though. 

I am on track for 72 miles this week. I don't really have anything planned this weekend. I've been listening to a book this week that is surprisingly good. I checked it out on accident. I thought I clicked either the book above or below it. I guess I have another author I like. Nothing like a good story. In this story the villain is dead.  They moved away from Alaska,  which is what the whole story was about. 3 hours left in the book, and I have no clue what's left. The author did a good job explaining life in Alaska. The villain was a dude who got messed up in Vietnam,  so he took out his problems beating his wife. Alaska made him worse. The long winter nights. Anyway, its a good book. Cannot imagine what's left for the next 3 hours. I figured the characters in Alaska is where this ends. 

I don't have a lot to do today. I have to do something for dinner,  and take the dogs. 

Just another day in the life. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)


No comments: