Tuesday, March 9, 2021

A Different Run Day.

Yesterday my legs weren't fatigued. I ran without a jacket,  and I added a little distance to the end. It was the kind of run that makes me want to do it again today. I won't of course,  cuz I don't trust my ability to stay healthy. Also I am pretty serious in wanting to get in running shape again. I got my workout in yesterday too, which starts off a good week. I even sat out back with the dogs, cuz it was sunny and warm. 

It is supposed to get up to 60⁰ today,  which for us will feel like 90⁰.  I don't really have anything to do except take the dogs, and dinner. 

I am excited for Spring. It definitely is different than winter. Winter I take the dogs,  and that's the extent of outside stuff. As it warms up we typically spend a ton of time outside. 

First time in a while we are starting this time of year with little to do. Last year the kids moved out, we got a dumpster,  and moved downstairs. Finished our back fence,  and did a lot of yard work. Once we survived the initial scare of covid-19. 

Already things have changed. I haven't played chess in a week. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.          :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: