Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Nothing Spectacular

That was my day yesterday,  and maybe all days. Nothing spectacular. Work,  dogs, dinner, sleep. I listened to 2 more of those 90 minute things.  Aristotle,  and Nietzsche. Such flawed people  being remembered for generations.  Just men trying to figure out what we are doing here.  Its kinda what we all do.  Okay, here I have this life.  Why?  What's the purpose?  To make money til I die?  

We all get sucked up by society. So people make families,  buy cars and houses, and maybe the questions get drowned out. Eventually we turn 40, and realize I haven't made any mark with my life.  We draw up our bucket lists,  and start crossing the items off. 

Still the questions remain. Why life?  What's the point?  

Like Solomon I don't really see a big purpose to it.  Soooooo many people before us gone, and forgotten.  

In the end life is just a thing we are thrown into.  In my case I am sure I came into creation in a brief interlude before the 2nd film at the drive in.    :)    haha.  J/k, I have no idea.  

We grow up not really sure what we want.  Me too, except I did find what we all want.  We want our hearts to feel content. This is my life,  and I am fine with it. We want security too. To not be afraid of our future.  Also I guess to be accepting of our past,  and accepting of ourselves.  The philosophers did not make a claim to sainthood. What stops us from striving for that?  What stops us from achieving that?  

In that we all are equal. Short of sainthood.  Its just not all know it. 

I have my little life. Its fine.  I am not afraid of the future,  although I don't know what it looks like.  Today, I'll have another unspectacular day. Just the way I like them.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: