Thursday, March 4, 2021

Wrecked.

So, I was excited about my run yesterday. Perfect weather for me to just go out and enjoy it. I was tired, but no biggie. My legs it turns out were tree stumps,  and not legs. No idea why that was. My run ended up being super sluggish. I guess I realize running after work is different than running before work. 

Also, I am in no way in any kind of running shape. That doesn't help either. Still disappointing in it could have been a great run. One I added distance. Instead it ended up being one where I was just getting it in. 

I was super tired too after work. I fell asleep at 6:45 PM. Oh well. I got a good night sleep. After work I can bike to pick up the truck. I need to workout too. Strict deadline on workouts this week since I missed Monday.  

Besides that just more of the same. Life keeps moving. So do I actually,  which is the great thing about my jobs. I am active just by living. I am in no pressure to get my 60,000 steps like that one dude. He may not still do it, cuz is that sustainable?  I started working out a few years ago. I didn't go crazy, but I did create a sustainable plan. One I can do for the rest of my life. 

I feel those little steps help. My newest one is to buy a frozen triple berry pack from the grocery store. I take a cup to work with me each day. I don't know exactly what it will do in the long run, but you know those deep colors in food have to be good for you. One simple little change that is sustainable.  All things being equal that little thing is a helper.  I am sure we all have enough of not helpers in our life.    :)   aka vices. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.           :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: