Sunday, February 28, 2021

Just Your Typical Saturday.

I slept great Friday night, not so much last night. I made a dinner for our anniversary. Lisa forgot about it of course. Lisa was sleeping when dinner was done. I ate a salad,  so I didn't even eat it. I wasn't hungry. Lisa ate when she got up. I know people always make it to be an important day,  but that's not us I guess. 

I worked out yesterday instead of Friday. Holy cow I felt strong. I got my 3rd run in for the week. No knee issues. I ordered a new pair of running shoes too. 

I am on my last day of the fitbit challenge. Be active (heart rate elevated) for 150 zone minutes for the week. I currently am at 547 zone minutes.  I didn't do anything special. Just a normal week. Actually only 70 miles out of my 72 goal miles. So a light week. 

I did get most of my Saturday stuff done. I have one batch  in the dryer I didn't fold. Besides that everything is done. I could have done more if there was outside work to do. I watched college basketball some. 

Once again I am glad I am working today. Not much to do for a 2nd day off. Might as well get my 20,000 steps,  make money,  and listen to a book. Yesterday I was going to listen to a Howard Stern interview of Drew Barrymore. Turns out I don't like her talking voice. I don't dislike her,  but her talking voice is annoying. 

Yeah, that's about it. 

I spose.    

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: