Saturday, February 27, 2021

Another Tired Friday Night

I was tired again on a Friday night. I kinda wondered how I even used to whoop it up on a Friday night. It is more desire than ability.  I probably in the past wanted to do something on a Friday night. I guess that is called growing up. I actually have shit I have to do on Saturdays. 

Kinda interesting how the older you compares to the younger you. Maybe not really that interesting. I don't really see how the younger version of me wanted to ever whoop it up. Last Friday I was invited to a happy hour. I was too tired. 

People must have a need to be social,  and I guess I dont. Not sure where that goes. I have a feeling it is unique to me. People older than me still do sociable things. 

Think to just this blog. How I bulldozed my way into people's blogs long ago. I liked reading those things for whatever reason. 10 years later I wonder what that was about. 

I am not really sociable outside of work.  You know what?  I am not lonely or sad either. I am happy and content with my routine. 

My days are pretty full. I don't really have an opportunity to really add stuff you know?  Summer is coming, am I really going to have time to add hobbies?  

Maybe that is the most shocking piece. How do people find time in their lives to add a ton of shit. More like at what expense?  My days are full. I am happy and content with them. It is a pretty healthy lifestyle. My weight just hovers around 167. 166.8 today. My BMI,  and fat percentage just hover ever so slightly over the recommended range.    :)  ~21%, and 26 for BMI.  

I think if I lost 10 pounds though I'd be too skinny. We will see what happens this summer I guess. Its still technically February. Still the slow season.  

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: