Monday, February 1, 2021

I Am Ready For My Day Off.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me,  I am doing fine. I am ready for my day off. We got a little project we are going to work on later. I do have to run,  and workout too. I used to dread being lazy on days off, but I am not hampered by that it seems. I have no problem getting busy doing shit. 

There used to be a lazy inertia with me, but it no longer holds power over me. Just a mental ability to get work done. Where that came from I don't know. It just is a part of me now. 

Yesterday was busy. I worked 9 hours. It takes me longer to do jobs. Maybe cuz we no longer get in our usual places every week,  so there is just a ton more glass to clean up. After work,  I had to rake  the roof, and run the snowblower. I love a clear driveway, and it doesn't really take long. 

That's about it. We got pick up for dinner. I slept good. I am excited for the day off. I am going to watch a movie now. 

Yeah, that's about it. Blogging on days off is harder, cuz my routine is whack. I am this far along though, I may as well try for a full year straight. Not that it ever was a goal,  but what the heck. 

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: