Tuesday, February 2, 2021

The Worst Part Of The Week Done.

I got the most dreaded job done yesterday. A new vanity, and top. A vessel bowl too, which I've never done before. Complicated by an 18" deep vanity, and a 24" top. It all came together pretty reasonably. Everything is hooked up, except I need a part for the drain.  Water comes out of the faucet,  and everything.   I dread those projects, cuz I am the one who has to do them,  and I would never do them in the first place. 

I guess that's something about me. I have an ability to do things like that. An aptitude you can say. I get no enjoyment out of it. I don't like doing electric or plumbing. 

I did get a run in yesterday, and got my workout in. Did dishes and yadda yadda yadda. I ate way less than when I work. Normally I eat all day long. Yesterday I had breakfast,  and it was about 5:30 pm, and we decided we should order a pizza. Lunch was never in the thought process.  Only 12,000 steps instead of 25-30,000.  My run wasn't very long, but longer than usual. 

A pretty successful day yesterday was. The other projects in store are easy in comparison. I have an appointment today,  but I should be home around 10:00. 

It should be a pretty stress free day. I'll come home,  and get back to work. I'll take the dogs, and there will be a meal. I wish I could run every day, cuz I would like another run, but I'll stick with 3 per week for now. No consecutive days either. Running is better than not running. Easiest way to get your heart rate up. For me anyway. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)


No comments: