Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Staying Up Late, And Sleeping Late.

Yesterday was another day off. We got a lot of stupid shit done. It wasn't a great day off, cuz there was too much running around. Not to mention me, and days off are not the best of buds to begin with. 

Me being busy and doing stuff is a way better day. Luckily I did find some projects. If it was later in the year we could do outside stuff. Mulch,  and whatnot,  but still a lot of snow on the ground. 

I have a feeling people dream of a time where they don't have to work,  and I say no thank you.  Idleness just adds misery. That isn't what you seek. Your heart always will betray you.   

Hearts are unreadable. Its why people get married only to later get divorced. What is true one day isn't true later on. Hearts are the weapon of our own demise. 

Anyway no one knows this really. I had to go in the wilderness to learn how utterly hopeless life is. Just to see how far away Sainthood is. My heart today cannot even imagine what a Saint is like. Way too far away from the likes of me. To us all actually,  but I am the one who knows it. 

I spose, I can start my day.    

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: