Friday, February 19, 2021

The End Of Another Week.

Yesterday it was around 4:45, and I could finally kick back, and relax. Not too much though cuz of dinner. I just had a empty stuff out of the freezer dinner. Breaded fish stick sandwiches with a veggie. Good enough. 

Yesterday was busy. I did get my workout in. 2 in for the week, and Saturday my day off left. I am giad I work out, not necessarily all that excited to do it. It makes me feel stronger. 

I will easily pass 72 miles this week. The week actually has gone pretty good considering. I ran my robot twice yesterday. This newer model is much better. It doesn't use a lot of battery. I have an electrician coming today to put in a light fixture. A pretty simple job for this person, and not so for me. We have two pendant lights in the ceiling,  and she has a new wall fixture with just one connection. She got the fixture cheap from work, and I'd rather pay the electrician. 

That's about it for me. Another day done, and another day about to start. As we approach March we are sitting pretty good. We got a lot accomplished last year. I'll have to do a garden,  and water the grass this year, but that's about it. New fence is finished. We have 2 gates now,  which is pretty sweet. The pool will be put in at some point. 

I feel pretty good about this year. I can't say it will be anything terribly exciting. Yesterday was a fine day for me. Nothing exciting about it, but I like the way the day filled up. I like the way I just crashed after eating 3 popsicles. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: