Sunday, February 14, 2021

A Busy Day Off As Expected.

I am glad I started my day off right away yesterday. The day ended up being full. I did get my full workout in as expected. I wish I liked doing it more. I am never really excited to workout. I never did get my new roomba. I'll get it Monday. 

I made my banana bread. It came out fine. I had old bananas that needed to be used. What better than banana bread?  Normally it wouldn't be a priority to me. I did gain a half pound last week. 

So yeah that was the day. I made dinner, watched some TV,  and went to bed. My sleep number was good, so that's good. The temps are going to break later in the week. Getting close to 30s. March is approaching too, so you never know. Could be it breaks for good. 

No clue really what to predict for the year. I think I am just going to stay busy. Nothing pressing on my mind of things I need to accomplish. Today will be a day of work. Typically I don't take the dogs on Sunday, and I don't cook dinner. Probably won't be enough snow to run the snowblower. Not sure what I will do after work. Sunday is a weird day. Monday everything is back to normal. We are down 2 guys this week,  so it will be a challenge. 

I guess I got nothing. Just this simple little life.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: