Tuesday, February 16, 2021

The Weather Makes The News

Not really for me. We got some more snow. We get snow almost every day it seems, but we aren't getting a ton. At least so far. We will start thawing though next week. I don't think on any day we had a ton of snow,  but we have over 2' accumulated sitting in our yards. It will be heavy on flat roofs eventually. The roof icicles around town are getting crazy. Personally I use a roof rake after every snow. 

Yesterday we got our new roomba. We also bought another vacuum, cuz our other one took a shit. I did the extended warranty. I have like $1000 worth of vacuums now for $400 out of pocket. Our floors will be clean. Theoretically anyway.     ;)

Today is fat Tuesday. I'll eat a paczkis or two. I do this time of year anyway. I love a jelly filled donut. Work will be busy this week. No way around it. Down 2 people will do that. 

One person remaining does about 4 hours of work in an 8 hour shift, and he doesn't get faster if we are down people. So not much help there. The restaurant on the North side opens up tomorrow too after the floor remodel. Restaurant has been closed since around Thanksgiving. Before Thanksgiving. Then it will be March,  and then Summer. 

Life moves on. There is nothing really major going on with me. Another day in the life. Nothing too exciting either. Work, eat, sleep. That is fine with me. That is what life comes down to. 

The good life is when your heart is content. When you are not looking over your shoulder to see if anyone's life is better. It isn't. We all have to fill the hours of the day. Not everything makes us feel good. You can't watch TV all day, and feel recharged. For me staying busy, and being tired at the end is the best way to live. 

Anyway,  as always I got nothing.  

Laterzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)


No comments: