Saturday, February 20, 2021

Weird Night Sleep.

I only slept til like 2:00 AM for some reason. Yesterday was kinda weird anyway. I felt great all day. I left work,  and met the electrician. He only took like a half hour. Like I figured an easy job for him. Afterwards I was beat. Tired for some reason. I didn't even take the dogs. I didn't cook anything either. I just had Lisa pick something up. 

It is my day off. I don't really have a ton to do. Just my usual. I have to take the dogs, and workout too. Do something for dinner too. 

There isn't a lot on my mind. I see the house passed a big stimulus bill. What do I think of it?  Not really sure. I have no idea what something like that means on a macro level. $15 minimum wage?  Not sure of that either. 

I lived my grown up life at a good time. We got into our house under $100,000. One of the few houses on the market at that price. We've stayed here since too, so my property taxes are still only ~$2000. 

I have lived cheaply I guess all my life. I don't know the current predicament of people now. Renting is more than a mortgage. My house currently would sell over $200,000. We've made improvements,  but the market is high too. What is the mortgage payment on a $200,000 house?  More than I'd want to pay I am sure. 

People have to live, and living is expensive. I want small businesses to thrive also. If people had more expendable income that helps businesses. Somehow executives never figured that out. Labor expense was a necessary evil as far as people thought since capitalism has been around. When really I guess corporate greed was really the unnecessary evil. 

It is that chasing after wind thing that money is huh?  Once you got money on your mind, you can never have enough. 

I know. I get it. I have enough money really,  and it isn't enough. You always want the amount to be higher I guess. If I had a million dollars that would be too much. I couldn't spend it. Some people make over a million each year. 

Anyway, I am getting off track. I guess since I am writing I think $15 might be an okay thing. Albeit a scary thing too, just risk in anything is scary. You throw a bill down for $1.9 Trillion I mean geez that's scary right?  

Eventually a normalcy would have to come around. You know the government inflows become more than outflows. When you throw $1.9 Trillion down that's the eventual goal. 

Regardless,  I guess I became an adult at a good time. Also I turned 50 at a good time too. I am a cheap liver of life. 50 year olds don't do the same things our younger selves do. 40 is for the bucket list people. 50 is just easy really. 

Anyway, I spose. I am pretty lucky to have such an easy life.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.            :)

Byeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: