Sunday, February 21, 2021

You Gotta Wonder

Here I am sitting before work contemplating what I would do with a day off. I don't know. I don't have a lot of productive things to do for 2 days in a row. I wonder what other people do. I listened to 3 Howard Stern interviews yesterday. Matthew McConaughey,  Lance Armstrong,  and Katy Perry. Those interviews are very interesting,  and entertaining. I am glad I listened to the Lance one. I didn't seek it out it just jumped to it.  It was from like 2017. 

I was a Lance guy. I wore the yellow bracelet,  I bought shirts. I rode my bike etc...   I read books on bike racing, I watched the TDF every year. He said the right  things. Doping is one thing. I'll leave that alone. It was how he treated those who accused him. I was a Lance guy. He gets tested so when he butchers an accuser I'm fine with it. When it comes out he cheated,  and he butchered truth tellers that's a different thing. 

I feel he is absolutely horrified by those actions. I would be too. Remorseful too. I'm glad I listened to it like I said. Its good to forgive. I can go on not disliking him from now on. Still I am no longer a Lance guy. I don't wear yellow livestrong shirts or bracelets. 

Anyway that was my day off. I took my dad shopping, and made Chinese for dinner. I went to bed early, and yadda yadda. I don't know what I'd do with today off. 

One thing I've learned is a lot of famous people go into therapy. Probably trying to figure out why they aren't content I guess. Katy Perry suffered a bout of Depression. Hard to get out of bed Depression. 

I imagine it might be good for people. I've gone through my life. I've been through my childhood etc...  I have no more baggage,  cuz I dealt with all that shit.  Its kinda a necessary avenue in life. I guess people still carry their BS. Howard Stern, and Katy Perry can tell you money and fame do not lead to a contented life. They still have to deal with the darkness inside. The shit that leaves us wanting more from life. 

Keeping shit buried inside kinda fucks you up. It will find a way out somehow. In what form who knows. 

I've gone through my BS,  so my life is pointless in that regard. Nothing in my past is important any longer. It doesn't make me. Who I am is entirely not because of what happened to me as a kid. Irrelevant. What makes me is many things. The path that led me overcoming twice. The third time I become what this whole journey was about in the first place. I am just no longer in a hurry. Security is what I wanted most,  and I have it. Security, and a content heart. Money doesn't buy those things. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: