Sunday, February 7, 2021

Today Is A Work Day. yay

I am excited to be able to work today. It isn't about making money either. I'll get paid for 40 hours last week. I'd rather get paid with 40 hours of work in me. It is so much better for me.  That people may think differently than me,  I cannot even comprehend it. Yesterday I finished my book, and it didn't make me feel good. I felt lethargic. I took the dogs for a walk, and felt much better. Being outside is just more normal wherever you are. I think anyway. 

I finished listening to another book, cuz I got the queens gambit book to listen to today. Also, I started watching it again. It really is that good. 

Besides that not much. Super Bowl is tonight, and I don't have to be up early tomorrow. I'll be able to watch more than the first quarter. I think the Chiefs will win. You never know though. 

It is pretty exciting to be back to normal. Work today,  and officially back Wednesday.  On the bright side I did get the vessel sink, and vanity installed. That was definitely on my list of things I don't want to do. 3 more packages of ceiling up too. We didn't feel too amped to do that either. Our breezeway we got done last time. 

I think there will probably be more stimulus. So my pool is almost free.   :)  I'll just have to pay the installer,  and contribute to my IRA for the year. Who knows what taxes will be like. We did have taxes deducted when we got paid unemployment. I don't think it will be too different from last year.   

Anyway, today is a work day, and those are good days for me. 

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: