Monday, February 15, 2021

A Day Off Yesterday Would Have Been Horrible.

I can't imagine what I would have done yesterday with a day off. It was cold snowy,  and gray. Instead I got 8 hours of work in. It is February. We haven't approached 30⁰ in weeks, this is the only really bad month in Michigan. Outside of this month there is change, and typically it is pretty nice. I get sick of the same weather all the time. I like the warm up after the cold,  and the cool down after the warm. I am sick of Summer by the end, and sick of winter at the end. 

We do have a couple more cold days, and then we will start to thaw out a bit. I don't know if this winter will increase the water levels of Lake Michigan or not. Beaches have been eroding on the coast. It probably still depends on Spring rains. 

Today is a start of a new week. Fat Tuesday is tomorrow,  and March starts to get closer. Still I have no big plans this year. The days will get busy. All of a sudden outdoor work will pop up more. Meals start to change. Winter is good for eating. Summer not so much. I don't get excited for burgers, brats, or steaks on the grill. I do like fish. Maybe I should just eat more of that. If Lisa goes out, I usually make salmon, but typically that is it. 

I don't know. Nothing major going on with me at all. I did see another 30 day challenge. 200 pushups a day for 30 days. That would be fine if I remembered to stop and do 10, 15, or 20 at various times throughout the day. 6:00 PM with 200 to go would suck. I was thinking no way when I first saw that,  but now I wonder. Something to think about I guess.  

Really just thinking out loud I guess.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: