Thursday, February 11, 2021

The Day Definitely Filled Up.

Yesterday was busy, but I was able to keep going. Work was full, and will be for a while. I went to get new gas for the snowblower. I took Hope,  and Roman when I got home. I put a batch in the washer, and started on the snowblower. I drained the rest of the gas. Tried getting to the spark plug, but that wasn't so easy. Took off 4 screws to get to the carburetor. Looked at you tube videos. Put everything back together. That's a bit much for me. I am not a small engine mechanic by any stretch. 

We loaded the snowblower in the truck,  and I'll take it in today. Snowblowers are little assholes. Now that I've learned that I will be taking more care when putting it away for the summer. Take the gas out, and tarp it when I put it in the shed. Mine is a big one too. I thought it would be care free. It was for one year.  Lawnmowers run forever,  and snowblower are a pain in the ass. 

Besides that, I cleaned the remaining dishes,  cooked dinner, and couldn't keep my eyes open after. I slept all the way through too. The thing that surprised me yesterday was to keep going. The desire to keep going. I wanted to do more and more and more. Never did I think this can wait. It was a super productive day. Garbage went out too. 

Yesterday has not always been the normal me. That is what kinda surprised me. Who is this walking through my body?  

Besides that not much. Just a work,  eat, sleep day. I am up this morning feeling pretty good about yesterday. Confident today will be the same,  except I won't have as much to do. I do have to work out though. 

There you have it. A simple day in the life. One in which I am busy.  

Fun fun.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: